Bruce is a local expert and knows how to get the deal done, I would highly recommend him to anyone looking to buy or sell real estate.by Mike Reff
"Your Personal Real Estate Coach"
With over 20 years of Real Estate experience at Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage, Bruce has seen just about every pitfall and painful situation that could present itself in any Real Estate transaction. He has the knowledge and expertise to coach you through those issues that may occur. The ACTIVE Marketing program that McQuiston created means fewer days on market, higher selling prices and less hassle for all Sellers. His Harvard University Negotiation training provides more value to Buyers and Sellers with fair prices, excellent terms and warranty protection. Bruce is an excellent communicator and strives to listen before being heard and understand BEFORE being understood-that means he will listen to YOUR wants and needs in every transaction.
McQuiston is a lifelong learner having achieved the following certifications:
- CRS-Certified Residential Specialist (equivalent to a Masters Degree in Real Estate)
- Certified Negotiation Expert-Harvard University
- Certified Home Selling Advisor-NAEA
- Certified Home Buying Advisor-NAEA
- Certified Global Luxury Marketer-Institute for Luxury Home Marketing
- Certified REO Specialist-Foreclosures / Short Sales
- Certified Relocation Specialist-NRT
- Certified Property Stager-NAPS
- Certified New Home Construction Specialist-NHCB
- Certified Probate Specialist-CPRES
Bruce has shown time and again that his knowledge and experience are unmatched when it comes to the real estate market. In working with Bruce for many years, he is exceptional in providing solutions to difficult problems. Through challenging transactions, he never fails to be upbeat and positive. Bruce is dedicated to his business and a true professional in the industry.by Noelle Lovato
Bruce was a great asset to me while I was in the process of purchasing a bank owned home. He went the extra mile in helping me work through all the details and challenges.by Jan Durham